Have a lot to ship, but not a full truckload? You’re in the right place. Service Express has the perfect solution for you: pool truck shipping. It’s the perfect alternative for businesses that need to deliver a high volume of freight, but not quite enough to fill an entire truck.
Pool truck distribution gives you all the functional benefits of truck deliveries but at a lower cost. It works for either small or large companies, providing every customer with faster transit times, full inventory visibility, and routes optimized for efficiency.
When you work with Service Express, we’ll partner with you to create the right distribution strategy that meets your customers’ needs and your business’s goals.
The Game-Changing Benefits of Pool Truck Shipping
Service Express has the expertise and the technology to ensure we meet your shipping needs as promised. Our team of professionals understands the realities, challenges, and opportunities that pool truck shipping offers.
Our goal is your peace of mind. You need to focus on running your business while we take care of your deliveries. That’s one of the best advantages of using Service Express: helping you do what you do best.
Here’s what you can expect when you use pool truck shipping with Service Express:
• Adaptability to changes. Surprises happen, and we’re ready for them. We’ll solve any weather, traffic, order changes, or other unexpected challenges.
• Cost savings. Even when you can’t fill a truck, you can still save a lot of money and time by pooling your shipments with other customers. Plus, you never pay for unused truck space.
• Minimize your environmental impact. By combining shipments into one truck, you’ll reduce the use of fuel and contribute toward a greener planet.
• Trustworthy team. Our expert staff knows the ins and outs of pool truck shipping, and we care about the delivery of your goods as much as you do. We take our relationship with you seriously and work hard to earn—and keep—your trust.
Is Pool Truck Shipping Right for You?
With pool truck shipping, we send all your freight to a pool point in a specific region. We separate the cargo into local trucks, then deliver it to its final destination. Even if you think your shipment may be too small for a freight shipment, ask us anyway; you’re still likely to save money versus shipping LTL (less than truckload) or shipping small parcels individually.
A variety of industries take advantage of pool truck shipping, including retail, food and beverage, consumer packaged goods, automotive, industrial products, and packaging materials.
Still not sure if pool truck shipping is the solution you need? Just ask! If there’s a better way to deliver your goods, we’ll let you know. Either way, our team will talk you through the process and give you a free estimate.
Keeping Your Freight Secure with Pool Truck Shipping
A common concern among some companies is the security of their shipment. Sharing a truck may seem risky, but Service Express takes security extremely seriously.
Our facilities are equipped with the latest technology and practices to ensure the safety and protection of every customer’s cargo, including:
• Indoor/outdoor surveillance with cameras
• Controlled access yards
• Fenced buildings
• Guard services, as needed
• Adequate trailer parking
• Highly secured locks on all vehicles
Choosing the Right Pool Truck Shipping Service
Service Express is so much more than trucks and drivers. Our team genuinely cares about your team and the success of your business. We don’t merely create transactions; we foster relationships. Only when you succeed can we succeed.